Not a classic looker but the performance is great. For this knife you are paying for the blade. It's built for outstanding performance and durability.
The blade on this Santoku style knife is one of the best in the business. The handle is made from the same super grip material used for special forces combat knives. This knife is all about performance rather than relying on good looks.
Fallkniven have a history of pushing knife technology that shows in this great light weight knife that is a joy to use and comfy to hold.
- Blade Length: 175mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 305mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade height: 47mm Heel to spine
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 59 HRC
- Handle style: Western
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Swedish made performance knives good enough for the King of Sweden, NATO forces and your kitchen.