A mid-sized petty perfect for the smaller jobs in the kitchen.
- Blade Length: 142mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 262mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 29mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 57 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: Powder
This knife is made from a reactive carbon steel which is not stainless and has some special care instructions and properties – Read our carbon steel care guide here
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
Product SKU: 1801
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Established in Sakai in 1901, Jikko's blacksmiths have a long history of designing and creating high quality knives that marry subtle design and excellent edge retention.