- Blade Length: 168mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 315mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 47mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 121 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Powder
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Established in Sakai in 1901, Jikko's blacksmiths have a long history of designing and creating high quality knives that marry subtle design and excellent edge retention.