Supremely understated, the sandblasted finish of the cladding steel gives a satin look that offsets the high polish of the cutting edge to create a classic looking Japanese knife.
- Blade Length: 146mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 277mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3.1mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 30mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 85 grams
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Established in Sakai in 1901, Jikko's blacksmiths have a long history of designing and creating high quality knives that marry subtle design and excellent edge retention.