Beautiful and elegant looks with a lovely feel and balance to this knife, making it a great choice for an alternative to a petty; it is perfect for little veggies and all those jobs in the hand.
- Blade Length: 131mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 260mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 3mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 34mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 75 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval magnolia with red pakka wood bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 2209
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato is a highly skilled blacksmith working at the Takefu knife village and makes a number of different knife ranges under his own name and for other brands such as Masakage.