Masamoto VG Series - Petty 120mm
Masamoto Sohonten have been making knives for over 150 years and are considered to be the leading sushi knife manufacturer in Japan. The quality and fit and finish of their knives is top notch.
Made from Hyper Molybdenum Vanadium and finished with a Duracon western handle these knives are made specially for the western market.
The smallest petty we sell in this series, it's a perfect size for all your little tasks in the kitchen.
Please note this knife is sharpened to a 70/30 edge.
- Blade Length 124mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 235mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 1.5mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 28mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 96 grams
- Steel Type - Cutting edge Stainless
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 59 HRC
- Handle style Western
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.