A remarkable large gyuto made entirely by hand at Nigara Hamono and finished with a beautiful migaki tsuchime hammer pattern that catches the eye at every angle.
- Blade Length: 260mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 410mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 52.6mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 203 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: SG2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal teak with black bolster
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.