The nakiri is a classic vegetable knife and this one is light and well balanced with a beautiful understated hammer finish and exposed layering down to the flat cutting edge. It's a beauty and a perfect choice for anyone looking to add a well made and priced nakiri to their collection.
- Blade Length: 170mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval cherry with red pakka bolster
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.