An elegant mid sized gyuto showing off the layered hammer finish with a dash of contrast in the morado wood handle.
- Blade Length: 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.