A core of super sharp aogami super steel wrapped in a delightful contrasting kurouchi finished cladding and offset with a vibrant morado wood handle makes this mid sized petty a versatile, durable and good looking utility knife that will hold an edge very well and is nimble in use.
- Blade Length: 140mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 266mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.28mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 28.9mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 75 grams
- Sharpness score: 201 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.