A core of super sharp aogami super steel wrapped in a delightful contrasting kurouchi finished cladding and offset with a full tang red pakka wood Western shaped handle makes this santoku a real all rounder in the performance and looks categories and it's one that from the moment you make your first cut will become a firm favourite in your kitchen.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 186mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 309mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 45.9mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 187 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule or red pakka wood
Product SKU: 11251
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.