A great combination of durable and easy to care for steel with wonderful looks thanks to the suminagashi finish this well balanced, light mid sized gyuto is a great knife for a wide range of jobs in any kitchen.
- Blade Length: 217mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 353mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 1.73mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 46.2mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 115 grams
- Sharpness score: 151 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal rosewood with a pakka ferrule
- Restock Time: Apx 3-4 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.