A slick and stylish looking petty knife perfect for working with smaller ingredients.
The slightly larger than typical handle complements the 150mm blade nicely and provides good balance while the pattern on the blade is something to stare at and enjoy all day long!
- Blade Length: 150mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal rosewood with a pakka ferrule
- Restock Time: Apx 3-4 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Product SKU: 7551
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.