A great looking all rounder, the gyuto is a perfect choice for the chef who wants a manageable sized knife capable of many cutting and chopping jobs.
- Blade Length: 185mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 320mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 43mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 125 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.