One of our favourites because the size of the blade shows off that patterning perfectly. Vegetables almost slice themselves out of fear when in the presence of this one!
- Blade Length: 165mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 305mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 46mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 144 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.