A great multi purpose chef knife hand made by Kajiwara san using traditional techniques to create something that performs well from the first time you use it.
- Blade Length: 211mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Soft Iron
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Blue Steel #1
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval rosewood
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A third generation master blacksmith from Tosa, Kajiwara is noted for his skill and ability using traditional methods that create long lasting and vary sharp knives.