An absolutely sensational statement piece of a knife with your choice of a one-off handle of the highest quality and finish.
Kato-san is already well known and regarded for his work and these stunning SG2 gyuto offer not only a top quality blade but are paired with a full tang pinned handle that complements the simplicity of the blade design incredibly well.
We absolutely love these if you can't already tell!
- Blade Length: 216mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 342mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 45.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 181 grams
- Sharpness score: 170 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: SG2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Restock Time: Up to 6 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San and is a highly skilled and renowned blacksmith working at the Takefu knife village where he creates his own ranges of knives as well as knives for other brands such as Masakage.