An incredible limited edition gyuto from master blacksmith Kurosaki san.
Crafted with a beautiful full tang design using SG2 core steel and finished with a sensational Western shaped turquoise handle, this is a real collectors knife and very difficult to find due to the limited numbers made.
If you're looking for a statement piece that pairs with the incredible fit and finish of the Fūjin range then look no further.
- Note: This knife includes a plastic Kurosaki blade guard in the box.
- Blade Length: 218mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 315mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 1.76mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 48.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 202 grams
- Sharpness score: 125 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal walnut
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.