Nimble and light like the wind that Fūjin is the god of, the santoku is a perfect all rounder used in many kitchens around the world. This knife performs every bit as exceptionally as it looks and Kurosaki's work on this range is rightfully popular and in high demand.
- Blade Length: 165mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 310mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.9mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 45mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 118 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal walnut
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.