- Blade Length: 180mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 321mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 40mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 115 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Cobalt Special Stainless
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal walnut with black buffalo bolster
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.