An absolutely astonishing gyuto, when you get to the larger sized knives everything is bigger, bolder and more fun! Those marks made with a bespoke hammer just for this range, the height and length of the blade all make for a knife you're going to just want to use for everything and admire on the wall when you're not cooking!
- Blade Length: 270mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 445mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3.17mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 56mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 206 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Cobalt Special Stainless
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal walnut with black buffalo bolster
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.