An incredible high polish patterned finish unique to every knife makes this beautiful range stand out a mile.
A beautiful knife, the Gyuto is the Japanese equivalent of a chef's knife. Kurosaki San's exceptionally beautiful hammered finish is stunning to look at and a pleasure to use.
- Blade Length: 180mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 325mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 46mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 128 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Powder
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal rosewood
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.