An incredible high polish patterned finish unique to every knife makes this beautiful range stand out a mile.
- Blade Length: 244mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 405mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 38.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 159 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: R2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal rosewood
Product SKU: 1910
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Compatable saya or guard
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.