Every inch of this gyuto is a work of art. The skill and craftmanship that create the knife has been gained from generations of experience and it shows whichever part of the knife you look at.
Fitted with a full tang, one off handle featuring an amazing depth of detail and colour this is a true statement piece that pairs top of the line craftsmanship and style.
- Blade Length: 198mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 344mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.4mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 48.6mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 221 grams
- Core Steel: SG2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal walnut (on Kurouchi finish) or teak (on Matt Migaki finish) with black buffalo bolster. Custom handles also available.
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 10001
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.