Not the prettiest but boy does this knife perform. A good all rounder due to its size. Built to last and to high standards. Super sharp and its amazingly durable edge means it stays sharper for longer so you can just concentrate on the joy of cooking.
Fallkniven have a history of pushing knife technology that shows in this great light weight knife that is a joy to use and comfy to hold.
- Blade Length: 200mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 330mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade height: 46mm (Heel to spine)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 59 (HRC)
- Handle style: Western
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Swedish made performance knives good enough for the King of Sweden, NATO forces and your kitchen.