Gyuto translates as 'cow sword' but it is equally capable of most prep jobs in the kitchen.
- Blade Length: 216mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 360mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 45mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 141 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Powder
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Established in Sakai in 1901, Jikko's blacksmiths have a long history of designing and creating high quality knives that marry subtle design and excellent edge retention.
What you getThe knife comes in a red box with gold lettering. Inside there's a stepped cardboard interior with a sharpening instructions leaflet in Japanese. The blade is covered in a brown paper sheath.
Questions & Answers
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to ask a question about this.