Excellent out of the box sharpness coupled with a beautiful kurouchi finish make this a knife that will really stand out in the kitchen both in looks and performance.
The profile of the knife is different to the GS+ range, there is a much longer flat spot towards the back before it sweeps up to the tip.
- Blade Length: 216mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 365mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 4mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 47mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 137 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: Stainless
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
Product SKU: 2151
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none.