A great looking all rounder, the gyuto is a perfect choice for the chef who wants a manageable sized knife capable of many cutting and chopping jobs.
- Blade Length: 215mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 358mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 48mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 147 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Crafted by master blacksmiths and in a range of beautiful styles and steels, Masakage knives blend outstanding quality with value for money.