One of the most coveted knives around, the KS from Masamoto is famous for its exceptional blade quality and sharpness.
Please note that this knife does not include a saya.
- Blade Length: 218mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 368mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.7mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 45.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 132 grams
- Core Steel: White #2 or Swedish
- Cladding Steel: White #2 or Swedish
- Hardness: 62-63 (White #2) or 60 (Swedish) (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: D shaped ho wood with blonde/black ferrule
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 8904
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
For over 150 years Masamoto Knives have been making the highest quality cutlery and are the number one sushi knife maker in Japan. They are the choice of many professionals and amateur chefs due to their quality and craftsmanship.