An impressive and hefty right handed, single bevel mid-sized kiritsuke gyuto available as a blade only.
You are welcome to buy this as a blade only or if you prefer, order any handle at the same time and ask us to fit it for you.
- Blade Length: 175mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 320mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 42.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62±1 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak or wenge with black buffalo horn and limited colourways
- Left or Right handed: Right only (Single Bevel)
Product SKU: HAT-032-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Myojin Riki Seisakusho
Made by Tamura Tooru at Myojin Riki Seisakusho for Hatsukokoro.