- Blade Length: 214mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 341mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 1.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 44mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 157 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: AUS-10
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle style: Western
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.