An iconic knife from a true master blacksmith paired with a stunning one-off custom handle.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 164mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 279mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.33mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 52.4mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 245 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Desert Ironwood and custom
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 10655
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
A 3rd generation master blacksmith with more than 50 years experience and one of the founders of Takefu Knife Village, Takeshi Saji continues to craft some of the finest Japanese knives in the world and continues to work on improving his skills and technique to remain at the absolute top of his game.