Your vegetables will quiver in the presence of this beautiful knife, its perfect height is used to scoop and transfer food to the pot and shows off the beautiful design of the hammer scoring all the way along each blade.
- Blade Length: 158mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 311mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.25mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 50mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 138 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal walnut
Product SKU: 8355
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.