Nimble and light with a great finish, ideal for working with smaller ingredients but just long enough to also be useful as an all rounder and take on some bigger foods too.
- Blade Length: 151mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Soft Iron
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Rosewood
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.