Small and powerful, this precision knife is ideal for slicing and dicing smaller items like garlic, onions and soft fruit. If you grumble a lot while doing the fiddly little jobs, this is for you.
- Blade Length: 124mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 251mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 31mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 63 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Shirogami #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.