A core of super sharp aogami super steel wrapped in a delightful contrasting kurouchi finished cladding and offset with a vibrant morado wood handle makes this santoku a real all rounder in the performance and looks categories and it's one that from the moment you make your first cut will become a firm favourite in your kitchen.
- Blade Length: 170mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.