An excellent all rounder with a lovely damascus finish from a highly skilled blacksmith, the blue #2 steel takes a wicked edge and retains it well so you'll experience the sharpness and performance from the first cut.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 169mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 306mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 3.83mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 43.3mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 134 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval rosewood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KAJ-0001
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
A third generation master blacksmith from Tosa, Kajiwara is noted for his skill and ability using traditional methods that create long lasting and vary sharp knives.