An incredible high polish patterned finish unique to every knife makes this beautiful range stand out a mile.
These knives are just wow; incredible to use and to look at, they will be the talking point in your kitchen.
This knife is not a meat cleaver, in fact the Nakiri is perfect for chopping vegetables. The flat profile of the blade means it's easier to get all the way through the veg to the board and ensure each slice is cut all the way through. It is best used with a chopping action (up and down).
The wide blade is handy for transferring your chopped veg from board to pot. These knives are really handy additions to any kitchen and look stunning and very different from your usual kitchen knife, take a risk and enjoy yourself.
- Blade Length: 266mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 427mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 40mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 185 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Powder
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal rosewood
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.