A mid-sized gyuto perfect for most things you'll need to do in the kitchen.
At a glance
We have personally tested and reviewed this knife to give you an honest and personal opinion about it and this is how it rates.
The technical bits
- Blade length 200 mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total length 356 mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 49 mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 2 mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 122 grams
- Blade Material Stainless cutting edge, laminated in Stainless
- Style Japanese
- Handle Style Japanese
- Tang Style Half
- Left or right handed Both
- Type Gyuto
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What is a Gyuto knife?
Ranging from 180mm to 270mm the Gyuto (translates as "beef-sword") is a general purpose chef's knife that are typically quite tall at the heel and pointed towards the tip for precision work. Ideal choice for all round use.