At a glance
We have personally tested and reviewed this knife to give you an honest and personal opinion about it and this is how it rates.
The technical bits
- Blade length 151 mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total length 285 mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 2 mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 28 mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 85 grams
- Blade Material VG10 cutting edge, laminated in Stainless
- Hardness 61 HRC
- Style Japanese
- Handle Style Western
- Tang Style Full
- Left or right handed Both
- Type Petty
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What You Get
You knife comes in a protective card presentation box that you can use to store it if you don't have a knife rack and the blade is additionally protected with a plastic sleeve.
What is a Petty knife?
A petty knife is a small utility knife designed mainly for delicate work like cutting herbs or small fruits or vegetables.