The most important and frequently used knife in your kitchen. Versatile enough to take on 90% of the cutting work in your home or the pro kitchen. To any chef this knife is like an extra limb.
Why is the chef's knife so important in the kitchen?
- It's long enough to handle larger vegetable chopping jobs
- The blade has many different profiles/curves along it's length to give you a choice of options for different situations
- Over all there is a nice gentle curve to the blade which lends itself to a good rocking motion on the chopping board which ensures (with some practice) that at least one part of the blade is in contact with the board at anyone time. This makes finely chopping herbs etc. easier
- The pointed tip allows you to do some delicately work where needed
- Sturdy enough to crush garlic, seeds, nuts etc
In short, it's the all round wonder knife. It is not perfect for every single job but if you had to have just one knife the chef's knife would be it.
Make a good chef's knife the top of your shopping list.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30 day money back guarantee
- Free and fully tracked UK Courier Delivery with Interlink Express
- We'll price match in the UK
All you have to do is pick the knife you like the most - and we'll help you choose the right one.
Read more about Styles of knife (that you will actually use).