Highly versatile and blessed with the looks to turn heads anywhere, the mid sized gyuto is a great tool for almost any job large or small has been paired with an utterly spectacular one-off gold dyed flame boxelder burl with clear live edge and white/gold trustone handle from UK craftsman @letshandlethis.
- Blade Length: 216mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 371mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.2mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 47.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 152 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Walnut with black buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: CUS-0013
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
Master Blacksmith - Made for Hatsukokoro
One of Japan's leading master blacksmiths has created this range for Hatsukokoro and due to existing partnerships between the blacksmith and their other partners we're not able to name him but we are very happy to have this master's work available on our site.