Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 204mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 350mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 47mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 225 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62±1 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak or wenge with black buffalo horn and limited colourways
- Left or Right handed: Right only (Single Bevel)
Product SKU: 11715
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Myojin Riki Seisakusho
Made by Tamura Tooru at Myojin Riki Seisakusho for Hatsukokoro.