A classy and understated silver finished mid-size petty boasting excellent edge retention and ideal for a wide range of smaller jobs.
- Blade Length: 137mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 260mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 28mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.84mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 77 grams
- Core Steel: ZDP-189
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: Approximately 65-66 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal rosewood and black buffalo
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: SUNC-001
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Based in Seki City - home of Japanese sword and knife making for more than 800 years, Suncraft have specialised in knives and kitchen tools for generations.