One of our favourites because the size of the blade shows off that patterning perfectly. Vegetables almost slice themselves out of fear when in the presence of this one!
- Blade Length: 165mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 305mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 46mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 144 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Crafted by master blacksmiths and in a range of beautiful styles and steels, Masakage knives blend outstanding quality with value for money.