A wonderfully balanced and sensationally finished kiritsuke gyuto ready to take pride of place in the kitchen.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 197mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 344mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 49mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 147 grams
- Sharpness score: 150 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: SG2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal walnut
Product SKU: 8404
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.