A big knife in every respect, big on history, quality of the design and stunning finish and at the longer end of gyuto sizing but with the kiritsuke shape it remains an impressively versatile performer that you'll be reaching for time and again for years.
- Blade Length: 256mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 410mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 51.5mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 206 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: SG2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal teak with black bolster
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.