A great combination of durable and easy to care for steel with wonderful looks thanks to the suminagashi finish this well balanced, light mid sized gyuto is a great knife for a wide range of jobs in any kitchen.
WHY IT'S A SECOND:
Literally used 3 times to make some test cuts and video footage so it has some very very minor scuffs on the side of the blade - See if you can spot them!
Other than that, it's excellent condition and not been damaged or used. Sold with normal packaging box.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 217mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 353mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.73mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 46.2mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 115 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal rosewood with a pakka ferrule
- Restock Time: Apx 3-4 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Product SKU: SEC-7554
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.