An elegant mid sized gyuto showing off the layered hammer finish with a dash of contrast in the morado wood handle.
- Blade Length: 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule
Product SKU: 7451
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.