An elegant mid sized gyuto showing off the layered hammer finish with a dash of contrast in the morado wood handle.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 246mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 401mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 48mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 184 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule or red pakka wood
Product SKU: 7456
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Compatable saya or guard
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.